FlashCam is a free trial software application from the Web/Video Cams subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-08-15. The program can be installed on WinXP.
FlashCam is Windows desktop application that could easily share your webcam over the internet. It includes latest video and audio streaming technologies. Mpeg-4 video encoding algorithm with MP3 audio encoding technology gives perfect video transfer result. Client is based on Macromedia Flash it is fast loading, multiplatform and friendly with Mpeg-4 video. Our application not requires any 3rd party tools for video transfer or web hosting.
1) Fast and small video chat flash client
2) Video, Audio, and Text chat options.
3) Mpeg-4 video encoder optimized for web based content
4) H.264/H.263 protocol supported
5) Not requires server connection. Server embedded into FlashCam.
6) Saves bandwidth, your internet connection is used only when someone connects to your webcam.
7) Flash client could be integrated to an existing website.
8) Can handle multiple incoming client connections
9) Easy setup, not requires any 3rd party tools
10) Could be integrated into membership area of existing website.
FlashCam (version 1.1) has a file size of 1.97 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 100 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.